One of my favorite nail art of all times is the dry brush nail art technique.
It is quick, fun and colorful.
- Paint two coats of white and glitter (Optional) on any finger you prefer
- Using any color of your choice wipe the polish brush on a clean surface till there is very little paint left, then sweep the brush on the nail a couple of times till you get your desired result
- Add multiple colors if you want, but note that the lesser the colors the more visible the effect
- Draw on any desired nail art design using any nail art paint I used black acrylic paint but keep it simple to prevent covering the entire design
- Finish up with a good layer of top coat or two.
- Make sure the base polish dries well so you don’t end up creating a marble effect instead (which isn’t so bad now is it?) but that’s not what we are going for.
- You can use any base color but I prefer to use a white because it makes the colors pop more and also allows me to use any color of choice. Nude isn’t a bad idea also.
I am a huge fan of Abstract art, you will be seeing more of that, I was so tempted to leave the nails like this because it already looks beautiful but then if you can add more colors, why not!☺️
Then I added this bright blue and I though why not draw a simple nail art design..? Thank God i stopped there lol😅
P.s- Please ignore that little smear on my middle finger (the struggle!)🤦🏽♀️
- Kiko Polish – 295
- Next glitter – Cha Cha Cha
- Color Club – All that razz
- Zoya – White
- Orly Top coat
- Thin nail art brush
- Acrylic paint